Marblehead is about an hour east of Toledo and 1 1/2 hours west of Cleveland. From Sandusky it takes about 20 minutes.
From OH 2, exit at OH 269 and head north. The northern terminus of OH 269 is at the exit of East Harbor State Park.
From Port Clinton, follow OH 163 east. OH 163 circles the peninsula.
Kelleys Island Ferry, 510 W Main Street
The schedule varies depending on the season, but generally a ferry runs once an hour.
- Dempsey's Access, CR 136 (Bayshore Road) at CR 140
- East Harbor State Park, N. Buck Road (off SR 269)
- Mazurik Access, Northshore Blvd. (off SR 163)
- Anchors Away, 5925 Saylor Road
- Bay Point Marina, 10948 E. Bayshore Road
- Marina Del Isle, 6801 E. Harbor Road
- South Beach Resort Marina, 8620 E. Bayshore Road
- Tibbels Marina, 6365 East Harbor Road
- Toledo Express Airport (TOL IATA)
- Cleveland Hopkins International Airport (CLE IATA)