Radar Park derives its name from the radar tower, which was located on the site in the 1950s as part of the Nike defense system. When the tower was abandoned, the property was leased to the village by the National Parks Service through the Federal Lands to Parks program. Current amenities on the property are benches and picnic tables. Significant upgrades are in the works for the park, which is located at the entrance to the village.
Radar Park is located at 1305 W Main Street (SR 163) in Marblehead, Ohio.